IEEE BlackSeaCom2020 Final Deadline Extension is March 8th
The 8th International Black Sea Conference on Communications and Networking seeking original, completed and unpublished technical papers not currently under review by any other journal, magazine or conference. Besides the regular technical papers, the conference also welcomes submission of poster papers which present work in progress, with preliminary results, tutorials and demos.
- Network Architectures, SDN, NFV
- Cloud Communications and Data-center Networks
- Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
- Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking
- 5G Mobile Systems and their components
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Satellite and Space communications
- Underground and underwater communications
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing for Communications
- Big Data and Machine Learning for Communications
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Internet of Things, Smart grids, and Vehicular Networks
- Green Communications and Energy Efficient Computing
- Network Applications and Services
- Analytical Models, Simulation, Testbeds & Prototypes
- Network Management and Cognitive Radio
- QoE/QoS Support and Cross-layer Optimization
- Performance Evaluation of Communication Systems
- Massive MIMO, Signal Processing, and Coding
- Advanced PHY and MAC techniques
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Blockchain
- Communications and Information Theory
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Your paper shouldn’t exceed 6 pages. Please note however, that you may upload up to 8 papers for the final paper, but additional pages are charged.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
To be published in the IEEE BlackSeaCom 2019 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper (or an extended abstract for publication in Conference Proceedings) is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper or the extended abstract. For authors with multiple accepted papers and/or abstracts, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
TO SUBMIT A PAPER:
From the Call for Papers, find the topic under “Technical Scope” that best matches your paper and, list the topic name under Keywords within your paper: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=26933&track=99931
TO SUBMIT A DEMO:
From the Call for Demos, find the topic under “Technical Scope” that best matches your demo and submit you demo here with a one-page description: https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=26933&track=99928